Sherlock

Sherlock

Supernatural

Supernatural

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Block Midterm

1) I began the layout of the game by looking at other games to get ideas. Then, when I found my own idea, I started working. I worked through problems by closely looking at all the code to see what went wrong. Sometimes the levels weren't working or the shapes weren't changing colors, but I managed to fix those issues. I tested it by playing the game as a whole or clicking individual blocks of code. It worked as intended and I am most proud of the different levels.

2) I liked Will H's game the best out of the ones I played. It wasn't too hard or too easy and it was fun to play. Everything worked and the timer had an appropriate amount of time. I also liked Jamie's because it was fun and made sense. However, further instruction would've been useful, because I wasn't sure how to score points. Willow's however, gave me a headache, even though in theory the game would be fun to play. The ammo needs to be fixed so that is shoots every time the space bar is clicked, but the concept of the game is really clever and interesting. There also wasn't any timer, but that doesn't effect the game play.


No comments:

Post a Comment